What you will learn?
Curriculum for this course
You will be learning from Mohsen Hassan, who is the Founder of Bloom Trading
This course covers Intermediary and advanced level information to breakthrough your path to becoming a profitable trader in your own trading abilities. You're going to take away a different approach at analyzing the data, an approach that isn’t just based on theory. We will also cover in depth 2 Strategies from the ground up that we currently run at our office. On top of all the material thought, I will be giving you our personal tricks, techniques and views on the stock market that have tremendously fast-tracked our success.
Trading can be a very rewarding career if done correctly. So whether you want to generate some side income by trading stocks or if you want to make trading your only source of income (like our Traders), then this course is for you.
This is a full course separated in 2 parts, this is the 2nd part of the series.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate Investors who want to improve their performance & build a strong knowledge on how to plan their trades and execute them.
- Individuals who want to learn advanced concepts to gain full comprehensive knowledge of financial markets.
- Suited for traders having trouble applying a profitable trading strategy to earn consistent profits through stock trading.
- Beginner/Intermediary level traders looking for tools and techniques used by professional traders.
- People who want to generate income through the stock market by Day Trading or Swing Trading.
About the expert
After years of experience, I have made the decision to reorient my professional career with the aim of continuing to learn and, also, contribute all my acquired experience. I consider that change is a sign of the ability to excel and, therefore, I believe that I would always be able to add value to the company where I am.
My main objective is to develop professionally and evolve in my sector, so I look for opportunities that allow me to do so, while trying to fully align myself with the objectives of the company.